Journal Papers 2019
- K. C. Garg & S. Kumar, (2019) 'Contribution of Indian women scholars to Indian output in bibliometrics/scientometrics and the pattern of co-authorship and collaboration', COLLNET Journal of Scientometrics and Information Management, 13(1):127-138, June, 2019.
- Kailash Chandra Garg, Suresh Kumar, (2019) "Bibliometric assessment of the global research output in Jatropha curcas Linn as reflected by papers indexed in Science Citation Index-Expanded", Performance Measurement and Metrics, Vol. 20 Issue: 1, pp.17-26, https://doi.org/10.1108/PMM-07-2018-0019.
- Prashant Goswami and Shivnarayan Nishad (2019) 'A dynamical model of growth of membership to an opinion', Current Science, 116(4): 357-391.
- Rais, M. Kaul, A, and Jain, A. (2019) 'Evaluation of Public Private Partnerships in Perishable Food Supply Chain in India', Journal of Supply Chain Management Systems, 8(2): 53-64.
- Vipan Kumar, Sapna Narula (2018) Social Networking Analysis of Renewable Energy Research in India, Journal of Scientometric Research,2017,6,2,102-108, DOI:10.5530/jscires.6.2.15.
- Madhavi Y. (2019). “Vaccines and vaccine policy for universal healthcare”. In: “Universalising Health care in India: From Care to Coverage”, Qadeer I., Saxena K. B., and Arathi PM (Editors.), Aakar Publishers, Aug 2019, pages 250. ISBN-10: 9350025884, ISBN-13: 978-9350025888.
- G. Manonmani, L. Sandhiya, K. Senthilkumar (2019), Mechanism and Kinetics of Diuron Oxidation Initiated by Hydroxyl Radical: Hydrogen and Chlorine Atom Abstraction Reactions, J. Phys. Chem. A 123, 8954-8967.