MBA (From FMS University of Delhi); MVS From Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pillani
Office:11-25843094, Mobile: 9868261036
- Ahuja, J. K. and Lal, K. (1990). External assistance for S&T programmes received by India during 1988. CLOSS, 19(12), 521-32.
- Rai, L. P and Lal, K. (2000). Indicators of Information Revolution. Technology in Society, 22, 221-35
- Gupta, B. M., Lal, K. and Zainab, A. N. (2002). India’s collaborations in S&T with South East Asian countries. MJLIS 2002, 7(2), 69-86.
- Lal, K and Rai, L. P. (2004). Impact of mobile telephony in a wireless information society. Journal of Scientific & Ind. Res., 63(6), 499-508
- Lal, K. (2005). In quest of the information sector: measuring information workers for India. MJLIS, 2005, 10(2), 85-104.
- Garg, K. C., Kumar, S. and Lal, K. (2006). Scientometric profile of Indian Agriculture research as seen through SCI expanded. Scientometric, 2006, 68(1), 151-66.
- Bhattacharya, S. and Lal, K. (2011). Transition of Indian firms in the liberalization and globalization. Tech Monitor, July-August, 43-51.
- Lal, K (2015). Growth of service sector in the Indian national economy. Merit Research Journal of Accounting, Auditing, Economic and Finance, 3(2), 22-31
- Rai, L. P and Lal, K. (2001). Indicators of Information revolution. In Agarwal, M. L. & Sen, K., ‘Recent developments in Operational Research’, Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi,
- Bhattacharya, S. and Lal, K. (2008). Industrial R&D-Contemporary Scenario, In ‘India Science & Technology’, CSIR-NISTADS, New Delhi.
- Bhattacharya, S. and Lal, K. (2010). Innovation Activity in the Indian Software Industry. In (eds.) Nadia Asheulova, Binay Kumar Pattnaik, Eduard Kolchinsky, Gregory Sandstrom, ‘Liberalizing Research in Science and Technology: Studies in Science Policy’, joint publication of IIT, Kanpur & the Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, pp 339-65.
- Bhattacharya, S. and Lal, K. (2013). Indian firms research activity in the liberalization and globalization era, In ‘India Science & Technology-Vol. 2’, CSIR-NISTADS, New Delhi, pp 168-77.
- Lal, K . (2013) ’ICT and Society-Questioning India's Ability to Harness ICT', in (eds.) Anu Singh Lather, Anil K. Saini and Sanjay Dhingra, 'Information and Communication Technologies for Competitive Advantage', Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd.: New Delhi, pp. 34-45.
- Lal, K and Bhardwaj, A. K (2015). Design Activity in India. In ‘India Science and Technology’, Vol 3, CSIR-NISTADS, New Delhi., pg. 353-359
- Rai, L. P and Lal, K. (1998). Indicators of information revolution. In International Conference on Operational research for a better tomorrow. Delhi University, December 24-26.
- Lal, K and Rai, L. P. (2008). Service-led economic growth-sectoral analysis of the Indian Economy. In 5th Asialics International Conference 2008 From Manufacturing to Services: Changing Role of Innovation Systems, IIM Bangalore, April 2-4.
- Bhattacharya, S. and Lal, K. (2009). Innovation Activity in the Indian Software Industry: A study of select software firms. In International Conference: Liberalizing Research in S&T in Science Policy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, February 4-6.
- Lal, K. (2013) ‘Questioning India’s ability to harness information communication technology’, in the proceeding of National Conference on ‘Information and Communication Technologies for Competitive Advantage’, organized by University School of Management Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, on 26thApril 2013 (eds.) (ISBN 978-93-80544-09-0 available in CD.
- Foreign Technical Assistance received by India to train S&T manpower, 1950-90. Sponsored by Dept.of Science and Technology, Ministry of S&T.
- Status of Innovation in the automobile industries: Sponsored by the NSTMIS division of Dept. of Science and Technology.
- Study of R&D and Innovation Activity of Firms in India, 1990-2004. Sponsored by Dept. of Scienceand Technology, Ministryof S&T.
- Frame work for Impact Assessment of the National Council for Science and Technology Communication (NCSTC) Network. Sponsored by NCSTC, Dept. of S&T, Ministry of S&T.
- Published reviews of many books/reports in CSIR’s journals CLOSS and JSIR. Some of the reports reviewed are World Development Reports, and Human Development Reports, and books reviewed are on the topic of ICT for sustainable development, TV in contemporary Asia, and ICT and society.