Ph.D in Sustainability and Climate change, BSc, MSC (Mathematics)
Office:011-25843385, Mobile: 7838297720
Analysis and modelling of impact of Socio-economic and climate change on sustainability & Social dynamical modelling
- Goswami, P and Nishad, S. (2014) Assessment of agricultural sustainability in changing scenarios. Current Science, 106: 552-557.
- Goswami, P and Nishad, S. (2015) Virtual water trade and time scales for loss of water sustainability: A comparative regional analysis. Scientific Reports, 5 (9306), 1-11.
- Goswami, P and Nishad, S. (2015) Dynamical formalism for assessment and projection of carrying capacity in different socio-climatic scenarios. Current Science, 109(2), 280-287.
- Goswami, P and Nishad, S., Selvaratnam, D. (2015) A deterministic model of a research organization’s evolution and dynamics of performance. Palgrave Communication, 1 (15012), 1-12.
- Goswami, P and Nishad, S.Sushrvya H.M. (2016) Assessment and Projection of Water demand in changing scenarios for India. SASTech Journals, 16(1), 57-60
- Goswami, P and Nishad, S. (2018) Quantification of regional and global Sustainability based on combined resource criticality of land and water. Current Science, 114 (2), 355-366.
- Goswami, P., Nishad, S (2017). Ensuring Self Sufficiency and Sustainability in Agro-food sector Sustainability Challenges in agriculture and modeling. In: Bhatia, R., Sustainability Challenges in the Agro-food sector, Chapter 14, Wiley and Blackwell, Publishers, UK.
Scientific and Technical reports
- Goswami, P, Kantha, RB, Gouda, KC, Patra, GK and Nishad, S (2015) Divergence of simulations due to machine dependence: Implications for accuracy of simulations and forecasts. CSIR C-MMACS Technical Reports RRCM1501. doi:10.13140/2.1.3834.9604.
- Goswami, P., Nishad, SN (2016) Agricultural trade with virtual water trade balance: a policy framework for sustainable agricultural export. School of Environment, Ecology and Sustainable Development (EESD), CSIR NISTADS, April 2016
News Articles based on our research Articles
- Crops that sow seeds of thirst! Emirates Business, 12-July 2016
- Nation That Suffered Worst Drought in Decades Is Water Exporter. Bloomberg, 12-July-2016
- Nation That Suffered Worst Drought in Decades Is Water Exporter. Washington Post, 12-July-2016
- Virtual water trade: India loses, China gains water through food trade. Chinadialogue, 17-July-2015
- India loses and China gains water through food trade. Eco-Business, 10-July-2015
- Virtual water trade: India loses, China gains water through food trade. Thethirdpole.net, 08-July-2015
- India losing virtual water through food exports. The New Indian Express, 19-04-2015
- India losing virtual water through food exports. Business Standard, 19-04-2015