Journal Papers 2014
Journal Papers Published since 2006
Journal Papers 2014
- A. Kshitij, (2014), ‘The expert opinion: An interview with Mr. Sachin Bhatia’, Journal of Global Information Technology Management, 17(3):213-216.
- Aparna Basu,(2014) 'The Albuquerque model and efficiency, indicators in national scientific productivity with respect to anpower and funding in science', Scientometrics, DOI 10.1007/s11192-014-1254-2,
- A. Pal and Sanjib Pohit, (2014) ‘Environmentally extended social accounting matrix for climate change policy analysis for India’, Journal of Regional Development and Planning, 3(1):61-76.1.
- Bharvi Dutt, Khaiser Nikam, (2014) 'Scientometrics of collaboration pattern in solar cell research in India', Annals of Library and Information Studies, March, 61(1):65-73.
- D.S. Kumar and Suman Ray, (2014) 'Fungal Lipase production by solid state fermentation-An overview', J Anal Bioanal Tech, 5: 230 doi:10.4172/2155-9872.1000230
- G. Singh, Madhulika Bhati, T. R. Rathod and U. K. Tomar (2014) ‘Physiological responses to nutrient accumulation in trees seedlings irrigated with municipal effluent in Indian desert’, Article ID 545967, 15 pages, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/545967, (link: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/physiology/2014/545967/)
- G.D. Sandhya, N. Mrinalini and Pradosh Nath (2014) 'Sector and cluster effects of FDI in R&D in India: Emerging trends', Economic and Political Weekly, XLIX(30):182-190.
- Jaideep Ghosh (2014) IT in India and the Indian Region, Journal of Global Information Technology Management, 17:3, 147-149.
- Jaideep Ghosh and Avinash Kshitij (2014) ‘Higher education in Basic Science and Socioeconomic Characteristics of Students’ Life in India: An Exploratory Study’, online published in the journal Social Indicators Research (Springer). November, (link: file:///C:/Users/anil%20sharma/Downloads/JaideepAvinashSIRPaper.pdf)
- K.C. Garg and Suresh Kumar, (2014) 'Scientometric profile of Indian scientific output in life sciences with a focus on the contributions of women scientists', Scientometrics, 98(3):1771-1783.
- K.C. Garg and Suresh Kumar, (2014) 'Uncitedness of Indian scientific output', Current Science, 107(6): 965-970.
- Mohd. Rais and A. Sheoran, (2015) ‘Scope of supply chain management in fruits and vegetables in India’, Journal of Food Processing Technology, 6(3): 427-434.
- Mohd. Rais and S. Acharya, (2014), 'Food processing in North-East India: Skills and employment', North-Eastern Hill University Journal, II(1):37-52.
- Mohd. Rais, and A. Sheoran, (2015) ‘Treatment of sugarcane industry effluents: Science & technology issues’, Indian Sugar, LXIV(9):47-58.
- N. Mrinalini, Pradosh Nath and G D Sandhya (2014), 'MNCs R&D interest in India: An overview of their R&D centre linkages with Indian institutions', Int. J. Technology and Globalisation, 7(3): 217-231.
- Rajeswari S. Raina (2014) ‘Beyond supply driven science’, Seminar, No. 654, Feb.:69-74.
- Rajeswari S. Raina, Vishwanath Reddy, Kingsley Immanuel and Ramesh Kumar (2014), ‘Funding decentralized agricultural research in India’, Yojana, Dec.:
- Ritu Gupta, B.M. Gupta, Avinash Kshitij and Adarsh Bala, (2014), ‘Glaucoma research: A scientometric study of Indian publications output, 2002-11’, DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 34(1): 35-45.
- S. Bhattacharya, A. Kaul, Shilpa and P. Sharma, (2014) 'Role of bilateral institution in influencing collaboration: Case study of CEFIPRA- A bilateral S&T institution established by India and France', Scientometrics, 102 (1):169-194.
- S. Rego and Naresh Kumar, (2014) 'A case study of factors influencing diffusion of mobile telephony in rural India', Sociology of Science and Technology, 5(3):134-145.
- S.V. Shrivats and S. Bhattacharya, (2014) 'Forecasting the trend of international scientific collaboration', Scientometrics, 101(3):1941-1954.
- Suman Patel (2014) ‘Role of proteomics in biomarker discovery: prognosis and diagnosis of neuropsychiatric disorders’, Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology, Chapter 3, Vol.94: 39-75, (Elsevier Inc., Edited by Rossen Donev).
- Suman Patel and Asim Ray. (2014) ‘Patent on biomarkers in medical research: A focus on neuropsychiatric disorders’, Recent Patents on Biomarkers, 4(1):21-34.
- Suresh Kumar, (2014) ‘Application of Bradford’s law to human-computer interaction research literature’, DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 34(3_: 223-231.
- Suresh Kumar, (2014) ‘Application of growth models to human computer interaction (HCI) research literature’, SRELS Journal of Information Management, 51(5): 287–298.
- Suresh Kumar, (2014) 'Author productivity in the field of Human-Computer Interaction Research', Annals of Library and Information studies, 61(4):273-285.