Journal Papers 2020
1. Sujit Bhattacharya (2020) ‘Science and Innovation Design in the 21st Century: New Paradigms and Challenges for Policy’, Current Science, 18 (3): 348-349.
2. Sandhya Wakdikar, & Praveen Sharma (2020), ’An Overview Of Marine Pollution: Impact And Remedies', Indian Journal of Environmental Protection,
3. Shiv Narayan Nishad & Sandhya Wakdikar (2020), 'Food Security in India through the Lens of Sustainable Approach', GLS law journal special Environmental theme.
4. Raj Kishor Kustwar and Suman Ray (2020), Ehealth and Telemedicine in India: An Overview on the Health Care Need of the People. J. Multidiscip. Res. Healthcare. Vol. 6, No. 2, April 2020, pp.11–22.
5. Madhavi Y (2020). “The Public Sector Is Crucial for Self-Reliance in Vaccines and Public Health”, Science The Wire, 29th April 2020, https://science.thewire.in/health/covid-19-indian-psu-vaccines/
6. Madhavi Y (2020). “Measles-Rubella Vaccine - Yet Another Vaccine Piggybacking on the Universal Immunisation Programme”, Economic and political Weekly, Vol. 55, Issue No. 26-27, 27 Jun, 2020, pages 2079-85. https://www.epw.in/system/files/pdf/2020_55/26-27/Note_Y_Madhavi_1July2020_Pages%2079-85%20%281%29.pdf
7. Bhattacharya, S., Kumar, R. and Singh, S (2020). Capturing the Salient Aspects of IoT Research. Forthcoming in Scientometrics. Online First link https://doi.org/10.1007/s11192-020-03620-4
8. Aggarwal, R., Bhattacharya, S., & Singh, S. (2020). Mapping the Global Research and Clinical Trials in COVID-19. MedRxiv doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.06.27.20141788Abstract (submitted in Journal)
9. Sujit Bhattacharya and Shubham Singh (2020). Visible Insights of the Invisible Pandemic: A scientometrics, altmetric and topic trend analysis. As preprint available in arXiv.org/abs/2004.10878 (submitted in journal)
10. Rana, S., Singh, S and Bhattacharya, S. (submitted). What is the Impact of India’s Plant Variety Protection Act? An analytical examination based on registrations under this act. Submitted to Journal of Intellectual Property Rights (corresponding author)
11. Singh, P, Singh V.K., Arora, P. and Bhattacharya S. (2020) India’s Rank and Proportionate Share in the Global Research Output - Part 1: how data sourced from different databases can produce different outcomes? arXiv:2007.05917. http://arxiv.org/abs/2007.05917 (Submitted in Journal)
12. Singh V.K., Arora, P., Uddin, A. and Bhattacharya, S. (2020) India’s Rank and Proportionate Share in the Global Research Output - part 2: how publication counting method and subject selection can vary the outcomes? arXIV:2007.05919. http://arxiv.org/abs/2007.05919 (Submitted in Journal)
13. Ranjana Aggarwal, Suresh Kumar, Ashwani Mittal, Rachna Sadana & Vikas Dutt (2020) ‘Synthesis, characterization, in vitro DNA photocleavage and cytotoxicity studies of 4-arylazo-1-phenyl-3-(2-thienyl)-5-hydroxy-5- trifluoromethylpyrazolines and regioisomeric 4-arylazo-1-phenyl-5(3)-(2- thienyl)-3(5)-trifluoromethylpyrazoles’, Journal of Fluorine Chemistry 236 (2020) 109573.
14. Swati, Ranjana Aggarwal, Pawan Kaushik, Ajay Kumar & Deepika Saini (2020), ‘Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 5-amino-3-aryl-1-(6'-chloropyridazin-3'-yl) pyrazoles and their Derivatives as Analgesic Agents, Drug Res © Georg Thieme Verlag KG Stuttgart, https://doi.org/10.1055/a-1202-9959 .
15. Ranjana Aggarwal & Garima Sumran (2020) ‘An insight on medicinal attributes of 1,2,4-triazoles’, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 205 (2020) 112652.
16. Nishad, Shiv Narayan and Goswami, Prashant (2020), ‘Identification of Intrinsic Dynamics of COVID-19 Epidemiology at Global and Regional Scales’, Pre-prints with Lancet, Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3618307 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3618307.
17. G. Manonmani, L. Sandhiya, K. Senthilkumar (2020), Hydrolysis of HNSO2: A potential route for atmospheric production of H2SO4 and NH3, Int. J. Quantum. Chem. 120,11, e26182.
18. Y. Yao, L. Sandhiya, Subha Pratihar, W. L. Hase (2020), Direct Dynamics Simulations of the Unimolecular Decomposition of the Randomly Excited 1CH2O2 Criegee Intermediate. Comparison with 3CH2 + 3O2 Reaction Dynamics, J. Phys. Chem. A, 124, 9, 1821–1828.
19. G. Manonmani, L. Sandhiya, K. Senthilkumar (2020), Mechanism and kinetics of diuron oxidation by hydroxyl radical addition reaction, Environmental Science and Pollution Research 27(11):1-16.
20. L. Sandhiya, H. Jangra, H. Zipse (2020), Molecule‐Induced Radical Formation (MIRF) Reactions—A Reappraisal, Angew. Chem. 59, 6318-6329.