Journal Papers 2011
Journal Papers 2011
- Bhattacharya, Sujit and A.P. Jayanthi. 2011. ‘Research and Innovation for Drug Development in Neglected Diseases: A Case Study of India’, African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, 3(1), 236-258.
- Bhattacharya, Sujit and K. Lal, (2011) 'Transition of Indian Firms in the Liberalisation and Globalisation Era'. Asia-Pacific Tech Monitor, July-Augus: 43-51.
Bhattacharya, S and Shilpa (2011). "Mapping Nanotechnology Research
and Innovation in India", Journal of Library & Informatin Technology, 31(5), pp. 349-358.
- Bhattacharya, Sujit and Madhulika Bhati. 2011. ‘China’s Emergence as a Global Nanotech Player: Lessons for Countries in Transition’, China Report, Volume. 47(4), 243-262.
- Biswas, Pradip Kumar, (2011) ‘Networks of Small Enterprises, Architecture of Governance and Incentive Alignment: Some Cases from India’, AI& Society,26(4):383-391.
- Chatterjee, Rittwik (2011), ‘Multi-stage Double Auctions With Many Bidders’, Economics Bulletin, 31(2): 1902-1909. (Link: http://www.accessecon.com/includes/CountdownloadPDF.aspx?PaperID=EB-11-00200)
- Gunatilake, Herath; Sanjib Pohit and Guntur Sugiyarto. 2011. ‘Economy-Wide Impacts of Biodiesel Production and Use in India: A Computable General Equilibrium Model Assessment’, Asian Development Bank, South Asia Working Paper Series, May, No.4, 1-17.
- Gupra, B.M. and Adarsh Bala, 'A scientometic analysis of Indian research output ;in medicine during 1999-2008', Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine, January, 2011, 2(1): 87-100
- Gupta, B.M. and Adarsh Bala, 'A bibliometric analysis of malaria research in India during 1998–2009', J Vector Borne Dis 48, September 2011, pp. 163–170.
- Gupta, B.M. and Adarsh Bala, 'Indian S&T During Fifteen Years (1996-2010): A Quantitative Assessment using Publications Data', DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, Vol. 31, No. 5, September 2011, pp. 359-370.
- Gupta, B.M. and Adarsh Bala, 'Mapping of asthma research in India: A scientometric analysis of publications output during 1999-2008', Lung India • Vol 28 • Issue 4 • Oct - Dec 2011, 239-246.
- Gupta, B.M. and Adarsh Bala,‘Mapping of tuberculosis research in India: A scientometric analysis of publications output during 1998-2009’, COLLNET Journal of Scientometrics and Information Management June 2011, 5(1): 1-19.
- Gupta, B.M., (2011) ‘Mapping of Indian science and technology in a national and global context, 1997-2007’, Library Philosophy and Practice September, http//www.unlib.unl.edu/LPP/Gupta.pdf
- Gupta, B.M., Adarsh Bala and Har Kaur, (2011) ‘Mapping of HIV/AIDS research in India: A scientometric analysis of publications output during 1999-2008’, COLLNET Journal of Scientometrics & Information Management December 2011, 5(2), 185-203.
- Gupta, B.M., Kaur, Har, Bala, Adarsh et al. (2011) ‘Ranking of Indian pharmaceutical institutions for their research performance during 2000-09’, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Applications 2011, 2(1), 99-104.
- Gupta, B.M., 'Ranking of Indian Institutions in Agriculture & Allied Sciecnes', Annals of Library and Information Studies, March 2011, Vol.58: 63-70.
- Gupta, B.M.; Har Kaur and Adarsh Bala, 'Mapping of Indian Diabetes Research during 1999-2008: A Scientometric Analysis of Publications Output', DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, Vol. 31, No. 2, March 2011, pp. 71-80
- Gupta, B.M.; Kshitiji, A and Verma, C. 2011. ‘Mapping of Indian computer science research output, 1999-2008’. Scientometrics 2011, 86(2), 261-83.
- Kaur, Har, Preeti Mahajan and B.M. Gupta, (2011) ‘Scientometric analysis of the research output of Government Medical College College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh’, COLLNET Journal of Scientometrics & Information Management, 5(2): 217-26.
- Kshitij, Avinash and B.M. Gupta, 'Semantic Web: A Quantitative Analysis of World Publications Output (2001-2010)', DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, Vol. 31, No. 4, July 2011, pp. 253-261.
- Kumar, Naresh and Nadia Asheulova, 'Comparative analysis of scientific output BRIC countries', Annals of Library and Information Studies, Vol.58, September 2011, pp.228-236.
- Kumar, Naresh and Shailaja Rego*. 2011. 'Comparative erolment growth at different levels of education and dissemination of ICT: A case of BRIC countries', Sociology of Science and Technology, 2011, Vol.2, No.3, 31-40.
- Kumar, Naresh and Shailaja Rego*. 2011. 'Linkages between level of educational skill and diffusiom of ICT in Brazil, China and India', The Internatioinal Journal's Research Journal of Social Sciene & Management, vol.1, no.4, Aug. pp.71-80.
- Kumar, Naresh, (2011) 'Inspired Indian Science: A Path Forward', Manpower Journal, XLVI(3): 15-25.
- Kumar, Vipan; Naresh Kumar and Sapna Narula (2011) 'Plethora of Indian Education: Are we following the development path?', In Liceo Journal of Higher Education Research, 7(1): 18-25.
- Kumar, Vipan; Naresh Kumar and Sapna Narula, (2011) 'Mapping of Elementary Educational Infrastructure in India: A State and District Level Analysis', International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 1(1): 128-139.
- Kumar, Vipan; Naresh Kumar and Sapna Narula, (2011) 'Plethora of Indian Education: Are We Following the Development Path?', Liceo Journal of Higher Education Research, Vol 7, No 1, 18-25.
- Nath, P. and S. Bhattacharya, (2011). Export Structure, Technological Capability and Comparative Performance of India and China in US Market. Sociology of Science and Technology, 2011, 2(1), 62-74.
- Banerjee P. & S. Roy. 2011. Intercity differences in university, R&D and industry interactions in biomedical sector research in India, International Journal of Technology Management & Sustainable Development, 10(3): 27-44.
- Prathap, Gangan; B.M. Gupta, 'Ranking of Indian medical colleges for their research performacne during 1999-2008', Annals of Library and Information Studies, Vol.58, Sept. 2011, pp.203-210.
- Ranger, Nicola; Nicolas Naville, Fanny Henriet, Celine Herweijer, Sanjib Pohit and·Jan Corfee-Morlot. 2010. “An assessment of the potential impact of climate change on Flood risk in Mumbai,” Climate Change, 2011, 104(1), 139-167.
- Sahoo, N. and Padmavati, M. (2011) Recombinant drug development, regulation and commercialization: an Indian industry perspective, Biodrugs 25 (2): 105-113.
- Sahoo, N., Padmavati, M., Dey, S.H. (2011) Herbal drugs patenting: IP potential, Journal of Ethnopharmacology 137(1): 289:297.
- Sanjib Pohit, Herath Gunatilake, Guntur Sugiyarto, (2011) 'Economy-Wide Impacts of Biodiesel Production and Use in India: A Computable General Equilibrium Model Assessment', South Asia Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank, No. 4, 1-17
- Sanjib Pohit, Pradip K. Biswas, Sunil Ashra (2011) 'Incentive Structure of India's Biofuel Programs: Status, Shortcomings and Implications', Biofuels, 2(3): 389-404.
- Saxena, Anurag; B.M. Gupta and Monika Jauhari, 'Research Performance of Top Engineering and Technological Institutes of India: A Comparison of Indices', DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, Vol. 31, No. 5, September 2011, pp. 377-381
- Sinha, B. 2011. ‘Trends in global solar photovoltaic research: Silicon versus non-silicon materials', Current Science, 100(5):654-660.
- Tripathi, Arun Kumar; Pradosh Nath, 'Culture of Embodied Skill and its Acquisition in Human Computer Interaction1 : How embodied users deal with embedded computers', International Journal of Applied Research on Information Technology and Computing (IJARITAC), Vol. 2, Issue 2, May - August, 2011, 87-96.