जर्नल पेपर 2015
Journal Papers 2015
- A.M. Ayanshola, K. Mandal, S.O. Bilewu and A.W. SalamiI, A.W. (2015) ‘Pragmatic approach to the combination and selection of tanks for water distribution pipe network based on pressure simulation’Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management, 8(2):130-140.
- B.M. Gupta, Avinash Kshitig and Ritu Gupta (2015) 'Contribution and citation impact of CSIR, India publications during 2007-11', Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine, 6(1):169-182.
- Haritma Chopra, Yogesh Suman and Vaishali Singh (2015)'Societal Perceptions of Nanotechnology: An Empirical Study',Indian Journal of Scientific Research,6(1) : 139-142.
- Haritma Chopra, Yogesh Suman and Vaishali Singh, (2015) 'Societal Perceptions of Nanotechnology an Empirical Study', Indian J. Scie. Res. 6(1): 139-142.
- J. Ghosh, A. Kshitij and B.M. Gupta, (2015), ‘Embedded information structures and functions of co-authorship networks: evidence from cancer research collaboration in India’,Scientometrics, 102(1): 285-306.
- Jaideep Ghosh, Avinash Kshitij and Sandeep Kadyan (2015) 'Functional information characteristics of large-scale research collabortaion: Network measures and implications',cientometrics, 102(2): 1207-1239.
- Kashmiri Lal, (2015) 'Growth of Service Sector in the Indian National Economy',Merit Res. J. Account. Audit, Econ. Finance,ISSN: 2408-7068, www.meritresearchjournals.org, 3(2): 22-31.
- Konchok Ishey, Madhulika Bhati and Rehan Ahmed (2015) 'Small hydro power plant: A promising renewable energy technology to arrest energy scarcity in India and emerging technologies',Journal of Energy Research and Environmental Technology, 2(1):64-70.
- Madhulika Bhati, Saurabh Ram Kumar and Pushkar Bansal (2015) 'Thematic intervention of nanotechnology in water sector opportunities and risks',Jounral of Basic and Applied Engineering Research, 2(1):73-78.
- Madhulika Bhati, Pushkar Bansal and Saurabh Kumar Ram (2015) 'Nanotechnology Application in Water Sector: An Opportunity and Risk Analysis',Journal of Nanotechnology and Applications (JNA),5(1): June, 1-12.
- Madhulika Bhati, Rehan Ahmed and Konchok Ishey (2015) 'Solar technology: A comprehensive state of art of technology, achievements, challenges and suggestions: An Indian perspective',Journal of Energy Research and Environmental Technology,2(1):87-94.
- Madhulika Bhati, Surabh Ram Kumar and Pushkar Bansal (2015) 'Nanotechnology application in Water Sector: An opportunity and Risk Analysis',Journal of Nanotechnology and Applications,5 (1): 1-12.
- S. Bhattacharya, Shilpa, A. Kaul, (2015). ‘Emerging countries sssertion in the global publication landscape of science: A case study of India’,Scientometrics, DOI 10.1007/s11192-015-1551-4.
- S. Dwivedi, S. Kumar and K. C. Garg (2015) ‘Scientometric Profile of Organic Chemistry Research in India during 2004–2013’,Current Science,109(5): 869-877.
- Sanjib Pohit and Barun Pal (2015) ‘Role of Productivity and Technical Change in India’s Growth: An Input-Output Approach’Science, Technology and Development,34(2): 66-73. DOI: 10.3923/std.2015.66.73 (ISSN 0254-6418).
- Suman Ray and Asim Ray (2015) ‘Medhya Rasayanas in Brain Function and Disease’,Medicinal Chemistry,5(12): 505-511.