Book Chapters 2006 hindi
- Abrol Dinesh (2006) “Reservation in the admissions to higher and technical education institutions: An assessment” in The Reservation Issue Sahmat, May 2006, pp 37-55
- Abrol, Dinesh (2006) Vigyan and jan ke beech duri khatam karni hongi. In Vigyan aur Vagaynakatia, (ed. Ramesh) (Shabadsandhan Parkashan: New Delhi), pp 38-48.
- Banerjee, P., 2006. Strategies of outsourcing: from de-risking to uncertainty. In H.Kehal, V.P.Singh (eds). Outsourcing and offshoring in the 21st century: A socio-economic perspective. Pp. 75-86.
- Khan, Subhan, ‘Social Engineering for Technological Upgradation in Rural Crafts—A case of mudha makers in Mewat Region (Haryana)’, in Social Development—Role of Science and Technology, ed. Rajeshwari Prashad, Y.K. Publishers, Agra, 2006, 268-285.
- Kumar, Naresh, Potential of Digital Diffusion in India: Issues and challenges. In ‘Strategies of Winning Organisations’, (eds.) Dhar, U., Dhar, S. and Chauhan, V. S., Published by Excel Books, New Delhi, 2006, pp..
- Nath, Pradosh (2006) Privatisation of state owned enterprises: Issue from Indian perspective. In Globalisation and the Work Place: Implications for India, (eds. P.P. Mitra, C.S.K. Singh and A. Palit), P. M. Bagchi Publishing, Kolkata, pp 159-169.
- Sanghi, V.K.C. (2006) The impotent epoxy maker.In Good Governance, edited by P.L. Sanjeev Reddy et.al., Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi.
- Singh, Navjyoti (2006) Irrational in Indian and Greek mathematical thought. In Golden Chain of Civilizations: Indian, Semitic and Hellenic (ed. G.C. Pande) (PHISPC: New Delhi), pp 1250-1287.
- Solanki, S.S. (2006) Modern technology and the Indian rural artisans in social development. In Role of Science and Technology, edited by Rajeshwari Prashad, Y.K. Publishers: Agra, pp.286-293.
- Visalakshi, S. (2006) Building capabilities in biotechnology in India – A forecasting exercise for 2010 in biotechnological interventions for dryland agriculture. In Opportunities and Constraints (eds. G Pakki Reddy & P S Janaki Krishna), B.S. Publication: Hyderabad, pp.141-158.