Journal Papers 2017
Journal Papers Published since 2006
Journal Papers 2017
- G D Sandhya and N Mrinalini (2017) 'Science and Technology for Make in India', Materials Management Review, 13(3):33-37, January.
- K. Lal (2017) 'Design patents: A snapshot study of the BRICS Nations', Africa Journal of Science, Technology and Innovation Development, 9(5), 529-38. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/20421338.2017.1305643
- K. Lal (2017) 'Investigating ICT infrastructure to develop information society in India', Universal Access in Information Society, 16(2), pp 517-528. doi: 10.1007/s10209-016-0472-1.
- K.C. Garg and S. Kumar, (2017) 'Bibliometrics of global Ebola Virus Disease research as seen through Science Citation Index Expanded during 1987–2015, Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, 16 (2017, March-April) 64-65.
- M. Bhati and R. Rai, (2017) 'Nanotechnology and water purification: Indian know-how and challenges', Environmental Science Pollution Research, 24(30): 23423-23435. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-017-0066-3
- Naresh Kumar (2017) 'Intersectoral Dynamics and Policy Perspective of Emerging Structure of Indian Economy', Sociology of Science and Technology, 8(1):138-148.
- Nitesh Kumar, Yogesh Suman (2017) 'Cobalt recovery from waste Li-ion batteries: Development and issues in technology transfer,Indian Journal of Scientific Research,Vol 7, pp 201-208
- Prashant Goswami and Sumana Sarkar (2017) 'An analogue dynamical model for forecasting fog-induced visibility: validation over Delhi', Meteorological Applications, Article DOI: 10.1002/met.1634. (link: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/met.1634/full#), first published 26 April.
- Renu Jethi, (2017) ‘Mapping of STS activity of CLOSS (Current Literature on Science of Science) during 2007-2008', Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology (ACSIT), Volume 4, Issue 4; July-September, 2017, pp. 269-274
- Renu Jethi, (2017) 'Computers and Information Technology (Knowledge and Data Engineering): Mapping of STS Literatrue in the form of Journals Covered', Journal of Basic and Applied Engineering Research, 4(4):322-326.
- Renu Jethi, (2017) 'Environmental Health Effects of the three Air Pollutants: Particulate Matter, Oxides of Sulphur and Oxides of Nitrogen', Journal of Basic and Applied Engineering Research, 4(6):435-438
- Renu Jethi, (2017) 'Reasons for Elderly Hindu Ladies to Reside in Mahila Ashrams', Journal of Arts, Culture, Philosophy, Religion, Language and Literature, Volume-1, Issue-1, September-December, 2017; pp. 7-11
- Renu Jethi, 2017 ‘Mapping of STS Literature in the form of Books and Reports as Covered in Various Issues of the Journal Current Literature on Science of Science (CLOSS )’, Journal of Basic and Applied Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue1, January-March,2017, pp36-39.
- Renu Jethi, 2017 ‘Mapping of STS Literature on “Science and Technology Studies in India”’, Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology (ACSIT) Volume 4, Issue 1; January-March 2017, pp20-24.
- S. Sarkar and P. Goswami, (2017) ‘An Assessment of Forecast Skill of an Atmospheric Meso-scale Model in Simulating the Observed Contrasts in Meteorological Fields for Foggy and Non-foggy Days’, PURE AND APPLIED GEOPHYSICS, 174(7): 2827-2845.
- Shilpa and Sujit Bhattacharya (2017) 'Indo-French cooperation in water sciences: capturing research dynamics through co-authorship analysis', Current science 113(9):1668-1674. IF 0.843
- V. Kumar and S. Arora Narula (2017) 'Social Networking Analysis of Renewable Energy Research in India', Journal of Scientometric Research. 2017;6(2):102-108. doi:10.5530/jscires.6.2.15.BibTex