Book Chapters 2011
Book Chapters 2011
- Bagchi, T. 2011. ‘Towards an intonational-illocutionary interface’.In Pragmatics and Autolexical Grammar: In Honor of Jerry Sadock, eds. Yuasa et.al., Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins, 107-122.
- Bhattacharya Sujit, Madhulika Bhati and A.P Jayanthi (2011). Knowledge Creation and Transformation Process in a Frontier Technology: Case Study of Nanotechnology Research in India. Advances in Application of Nanotechnology in Agriculture, eds. H.P. Singh, et.al. etc.. Volume 7. Pg. 204-230. Westville Publishing:New Delhi. (in press)
- Etsuyo Yuasa, T. Bagchi and Katharine Beals. 2011. ‘Introduction’, In Pragmatics and Autolexical Grammar: In Honor of Jerry Sadock, eds. Yuasa et.al., Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins, xiii-xxvi.
- Gupta, B. M. and Sangam, S.L. 2011. ‘Contribution and impact of Karnatak University publications during 1999-2008: A Study in comparison with three other universities in Karnataka’. In. S.L.Sangam, eds. Scientometric Studies. Dharwad: Department of Library & Information Science, Karnatak University, 2011. 89-112
- Kumar, Neelam (2011) ‘Women in Scientific and Technical Education in India: Trends over the Decades’, in Amal Kumar Mishra (Ed) Indian Culture, Science & Technology: Through the Ages, Utkal University, Bhubneshwar, Printed by Gyanajuga Publication, 2011, pp. 236-258.
- Kumar, Vipan; Mandal, Kasturi; Kumar, Naresh; Banerjee, Taposik (2011) ‘India’, in ‘Synthesis report on Skills for Green Jobs: A Global View’, Editors – Olga Strieska-Ilina, Christine Hofmann, Mercedez Duran and Shinyoung Jeon, pp 323-334
- Mehra, Kavita. 2011. 'Community Building through Dialogues', in Facilitating Change: Using INTERACTIE METHODS in organizations, communities and networds, ed. L.B. Rasmussen, Polyteknisk: Denmark, 285-303.
- Pandit Ajay; Suman Yogesh(2011)Crucial factors in technology transfer from Government research institutions to private sector industry: Findings from the case studies, in Strategies and innovation for sustainable organizations(Ed. Anu Singh Lather, Anil K Saini, Puja Khatri); MacMillan:Delhi, pp 136-153.
- Raina Rajeswari S. (2011) 'Institutional Strangleholds: The Evolution of Agricultural Research in India, in Shaping India, (eds. )Narayana, D. and Mahadevan R. , Routledge: New Delhi, 99-123