Book Chapters 2008
Book Chapters 2008
- Abrol, Dinesh and L. Pulamte (2008). “The Challenge before Indian Agricultural Universities: Impact and Relevance of Kothari Commission’s Vision and Strategy” in Ved Prakash and K. Biswal (eds.) Perspectives on Education and Development – Revisiting Education Commission and After, National University of Educational Planning and Administration, New Delhi and Shipra Publications, New Delhi, pp. 653-699.
- Banerjee, P. (2008). Narration, discourse, and dialogue: Issues in the management of intercultural innovation. In S.Gill (ed). Cognition, Communication and Interaction.: Transdisciplinary perspectives on interactive technology. Springer: London: 195-212
- Banerjee, P., Klingner, D. (2008). Public administration and innovation by the poor, in Innovation: Tracing the Future Trends. ICFAI University Press. 2008
- Gupta, V.K., Protection of Intellectual Property: Technology Acquisition, Adaptation and Diffusion , in Wickremasinghe, Seetha and Gupta V.K.(eds), Science and Technology policy and Indicators for development ─ Perspectives from the developing countries, published by the Centre for Science and Technology of the Non-aligned and other Developing Countries, New Delhi, and the Daya Publishing House, New Delhi, 2008
- Habib, S. Irfan, ‘Delhi Renaissance Intellectuals and the 1857 Uprising,’ in The Great Revolt-A Left Appraisal, ed. Sitaram Yechury, New Delhi, 2008.
- Kumar, Naresh and Shailaja Rego, ‘Economy of Internationalization of Higher Education: Potential of Growth in Asia’, in Navigating Glocalisation through Quality Initiatives, eds. IC Gupta and Anukool Manish Hyde, Published by EXCEL Books, New Delhi, pp.40-45. 2008.
- Madhavi, Y., ‘Indian Biopharmaceutical System and Policies’, in Advances in Biopharmaceutical Technology in India, ed. Eric S Langer, BioPlan Associates, Inc. and Society for Industrial Microbiology, Rockville, USA, 2008, 109-126.
- Mirza, M., Raina, R.S.. Matysek, A. and Ma, S. (2008) Agricultural Change and its Drivers: A regional outlook, in the East-South-Asia and Pacific (ESAP) report of the International Assessment of Agricultural Knowledge, Science and Technology for Development (IAASTD), Island Press: Washington, D.C.
- Navjyoti Singh (2008), “Sense of Past: Itihas Vs. History”, in Pawan Kumar Gupta, ed., Remembering Dharampal, SIDH, Mussoorie.
- Navjyoti Singh, Abhishek Sainani (2008), “Towards a Semantic Web of e-Governance: An Ontological Schema of the Constitution of India”, G. P. Sahu, ed., Emerging Technologies in E-Government, GIFT Publishing, Global Institute of Flexible System Management, New Delhi.
- Rajeswari S. Raina (2008) “Interactive Policy Research for Rural Innovation,” in Wickremasinghe, S. I. and Gupta, V. K. (Eds.) Science and Technology Policy and Indicators for Development: Perspectives from Developing Countries, NAM S&T Center: New Delhi. Pp. 230-253.
- Sangwan, Satpal (2008) Forest, People and the state in India: Pre-History of Modern Resource Management Regime. In eds. K.L. Tuteja; Sunita Pathania: Historical Diversities: society, Politics and Culture. Manohar Publishers; New Delhi, pp.209-248.