Book Chapters 2007
Book Chapters 2007
- Abrol Dinesh (2007), “The major challenges facing the world: analysis of the role of international research and S&T policies in addressing development issues, in RTD, European Union, October 2007
- Banerjee, P. (2007) Interlocutions with social studies and society as the object of inquiry: language of traditional pundits in Nineteenth century Bengal, in S. Bhattacharya (ed) Development of modern Indian thought and the social sciences, volume X, Part V of the series History of Science, Philosophy and Culture in Indian Civilization (General editor D.P.Chattopadhyay); New Delhi: Oxford University Press: 69-105.
- Banerjee, P. (2007). A summary account of facets of innovation in Indian small and tiny enterprises. China-India SME’s Innovation & Development Cooperation seminar Papers. Shaanxi. Pp. 42-97.
- Gupta, B.M.; Dhawan, S.M. (2007) Role and contribution of high productivity institutions in different sub-fields of Indian physics. In. M.M.Koganuramath et al, eds. Library and Information Science Profession in the Knowledge Society. New Delhi; Allied Publishers. 2007. 273-28
- Gupta, V.K., Leveraging Technological Competence of Indian Inventors ─ Analysis of Ownership of Patents, Published in the commemorative volume for Dr Karissiddappa, Dharwad University, September 2007
- Kumar, Vipan (2007) Small and Medium Enterprise in India with a case study on SME innovation in Automotive Sector, in the book China-India SME's Innovation & Development Cooperation (Paper Collection) Page No: 98-115 (Chinese); 116-138 (English) published by Shanxi Soft Science Research Institute and NISTADS.
- Nath Pradosh, 2007, 'Indian software industry: distortions and consolidation of gains', In “Beneath IT: Formations of Business, Labour & Identity in the IT sector', eds. V. Parthasarthy, Jamia Millia Islamia: New Delhi.
- Rajeswari S. Raina and Rasheed Sulaiman V. (2007) “From technology Development and Dissemination to Learning Approaches: Institutional Change for Rural Development,” in Ballabh, V (Ed.) Institutional Alternatives and Governance in Agriculture, Academic Foundation: New Delhi.
- Wakdikar, Sandhya (2007) ‘Global Healthcare Challenge: Indian Experiences and New Prescriptions’, in ed. P.S. Ranade, ‘Globalising Ayurveda- Opportunities and Challenges’, ICFAI University Press, May 2007, 122-