Book Chapter Published since 2006
Book Chapters 2009
- Banerjee, P., ‘Economics of Film Industry’, in Culture, Society and Development in India: Essays for Amiya Kumar Bagchi, ed. M.K. Sanyal, 2009, Orient Longman.
- Banerjee, P., ‘Freedom and the Body’, in Science, Literature and Aesthetics, ed. Amiya Dev, 2009, PHISPC: 203-226.
- Banerjee, P.; Biswatosh Saha, ‘Growth of Future Market: Acts of Disintermediation or Reintermediation?’. In Effects of FUTURE MARKETS on Agricultural Commodities, ed. Madhoo Pavaskar, pp.145-157, 2009
- Khan, Subhan. 2009. ‘Agricultural and Rural Development Policies in Context of Globalization: Experiences from an International-aided Project for Development of Mewat Region in Haryana(India)’. In “Agriculture: Tradition, Modern Technology and Globalization in India and China”, eds. V.P. Kharbanda & Pei Guo, published by NISTADS, New Delhi and Center for Rural Development Policy(CRDP), Beijing, China, pp.405-428.
- Kumar Naresh and Rego, Shailaja, An Analysis of Diffusion of Fixed line and Mobile Phones in India, in IT Innovation for Organisational Excellence by Sharma, A. et al (eds.), pp. 319-327, Excel Books, New Delhi, 2009.
- Kumar, Neelam (2009) ‘Gendered Equation In Science: An Organizational Aberration?’, in Women and Science in India,(ed. Neelam Kumar), Oxford University Press, New Delhi, pp.310-330.
- Kumar, Neelam (2009) ‘Introduction’, in Women and Science in India,(ed. Neelam Kumar), Oxford University Press, New Delhi, pp.xii-xxx.
- Rais, Mohd; D.C. Sharma and Subhan Khan, 2009. ‘Agro-biodiversity and Indian Central Himalayan Agricultural-A Paradigm’. In “Agriculture: Tradition, Modern Technology and Globalization in India and China”, eds. V.P. Kharbanda & Pei Guo, published by NISTADS, New Delhi and Center for Rural Development Policy(CRDP), Beijing, China, pp363-380
- Rajeswari S. Raina (2009) “Innovation for eco-friendly development – towards institutional reform in scientific research and policy-making,” in Guimaraes-Perreira and Funtowicz (Eds.) Science for Policy, Oxford University Press: London and New Delhi.
- Ravindra Singh, Gangopadhyay, D., Nirupama, R. and Kamble, C. K. (2009) New Breeding Approaches in the Development of Silkwrom Breeds of the Mulberry Silkwrom, Bombyx mori L. In: Mulberry sericulture : Problems and Prospects, Jaiswal, K., Trivedi, S. P., Pandey, B. N. and Tripathi, A. K. (eds.), APH Pub. Corp., New Delhi, pp. 1-25.