Book Chapters 2013
Book Chapters 2013
- Banerjee, P. (2013) ‘Contesting institutions and innovation: The context of biomedical knowledge’, in G.Livinetseva et al ( eds) book on Institution and Innovation (Russian), Novosibirsk, Russia.
- Banerjee, P. (2013) ‘Medical consumption and clinical practice: India at the crossroads’, in K. Das (ed) Globalization and standards: Issues and challenges in Indian Business. Springer. (forthcoming)
- Bhati, Madhulika (2013) ‘Risk issues and regulatory risk framework in nanotechnology: A case study of India’, in (eds.) B.Y. Majlis, K.G. Kostadinov, A.S. Bhatti, ‘Nanotechnology in the edge of convergence’, COMSATS, Islamabad, Pakistan and NAM S&T Centre, Selangor, Malaysia, pp.55-68.
- Kumar, Neelam. (2013) ‘Gender and Science: Psychological Imperatives’. In (eds.) Greg Feist and Mike Gorman, 'Handbook of the Psychology of Science and Technology'. Springer, 273-302.
- Kumar, Vipan; Rohit Sagar, and Sapna Narula, (2013) ‘Researcher Guide networking: A case of Renewable Energy Research’, In (eds.) Tansel Özyer, Peter Carrington, Ee-Peng LIM ‘Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining’, book proceedings of 2013IEEE/ACM International Conference, published by IEEE Computer Society, Piscataway, NJ, USA. IEEE catalogue No. CFP1334H-USB, ISBN-978-1-4799-1496-8 pp. 1132-1138
- Lal, Kashmiri, (2013) 'ICT and Society-Questioning India's Ability to Harness ICT', in (eds.) Anu Singh Lather, Anil K. Saini and Sanjay Dhingra, 'Information and Communication Technologies for Competitive Advantage', Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd.: New Delhi, pp. 34-45.
- Rais, M and N.A. Farooquee, (2013) ‘A Threat to Agro-biodiversity and its Conservation in Uttarakhand Himalaya Duet Commercialization of Agriculture’. In (eds.) J. Sundaresan, P. Gupta, K.M. Santosh, and R. Boojh, 'Climate Change and Himalayan Informatics'. Scientific Publisher (India): New Delhi, 73-91.